Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Back inside

Okay.  I'm feeding Sue tequila shots and in a minute will put on Julieta Venegas CD and hope she'll get all Hips Don't Lie on me.  (Oh, yeah.  All you people out there who like to think she is "shy" need to see Sue dance!)

Tomorrow I have to go back to the hospital.  I got a follow-up X-ray and they found some blood on the lung.  So, they're gonna stick the tube back in and try to drain it out.  If that doesn't work they will take out a rib and scrape my lung with an ice cream scooper or something.

I'm not looking forward  to this at all.  And this has turned out to be a much worse accident than I had ever imagined.  (I want my ribs!)

They wanted me in overnight.  But I opted for the tequila shots and the Hips Don't Lie part.  I'll surrender to them tomorrow and will have to be in there at least a couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment